Outsource experienced, vetted .NET Developers from a nearshore team!
- ISO27001 Certified
- Vetted Teams
- Risk Free Intro Period
We support companies like
Also featured in
Get expert .NET developers to build your software
Start building your software and discover how easy it is to outsource certified .NET developers from a nearshore development team. From hiring a dedicated .NET development team to augmenting your in-house team with experienced programmers, our hiring model makes software development easy.
Onboard a team of .NET developers from our ecosystem of 5000+ vetted experts within two weeks without worrying about finding the right programmer for your project.
Fast, Easy Hiring
You assemble your team of .NET
programmers in two weeks.
Top Quality Developers
When you outsource .NET developers
from Deazy, you only work with the best!
Ensuring the Right Fit at Every Step
At Deazy, we help you manage your
.NET development project.
"The quality and flexibility of development teams from Deazy have helped support us across multiple product roadmaps."
"We just told Deazy what we wanted, and they've given us the solution. We tried a few different options, and Deazy was the strongest candidate."
"We saw a 6x increase in our digital product delivery velocity. Working with Deazy allowed us to increase the overall quality of our digital products and made it easier for us to manage all of our systems as our business grew."
"Deazy’s speed is something we were really impressed with - being able to spin up a cross-functional team in a matter of days."
"[Deazy] deliver on time and stay within budget. Their quality of work is excellent."
"The quality of the team's performance, what they could deliver for us, and the service that we got from the account team were their outstanding attributes. They became part of our cross-functional team."
Outsourcing .NET Developers from Deazy
Initiate the process by providing your project details.
Kickstart your software development project and chat about your
requirements with an experienced member of our team.
Receive project proposals and estimates via our platform.
Our automated platform makes it easy to view your project estimate,
screen potential .NET developers, and find expert talents to work on your
The .NET developers start building your software within two weeks.
No need to worry; our team helps you manage the project.
What Is a .NET Developer?
.NET is a free and open-source platform for building applications. Using the platform, you can build mobile and desktop apps, games and IoT devices using multiple languages, editors and libraries.
A .NET developer is an expert who specialises in building software using Microsoft's .NET technologies. This programmer can write code in .NET languages such as C#, F# and VB.NET and is skilled in building new applications, configuring existing systems and providing support.
.NET is used for creating a wide range of cross-platform applications and apps for a specific operating system.
- Mobile development: .NET is used to develop native mobile applications for iOS, Android and Windows using a single codebase.
- Desktop applications: With .NET, programmers can create appealing desktop apps for macOS and Windows.
- Cloud: You can use existing cloud services or build and deploy your own with the .NET technology.
- Microservices: Develop self-contained microservices that run in Docker containers using the .NET platform.
- Game development: Programmers can create 2D and 3D games for desktops, smartphones and consoles.
- IoT: Build IoT applications with native support for the Raspberry Pi.
There are several reasons to use .NET to build software. Here are a few:
- Fast development: .NET is extremely fast! This means that applications developed with .NET perform faster than other frameworks.
- Productive: .NET helps you build high-quality apps faster. The extensive class libraries, multi-language support, common APIs and the powerful tools provided by the Visual Studio family make it a versatile development tool for developers.
- Build apps for any platform: With .NET, you can develop cross-platform apps or applications that run on specific platforms. From iOS, Android and Windows to enterprise apps running on Linux or Windows servers or microservices running in the cloud, .NET provides a solution for your business. Also, it makes you build apps faster by allowing the reuse of skills and code across different platforms.
- Programmers love .NET: Developers love .NET because it is modern, innovative and open-source. It ranked as the #1 framework on the Stack Overflow Developer Survey in 2019, 2020 and 2021.
- Trusted and secure: Since the .NET platform is supported by Microsoft, which takes security seriously, it is trusted by thousands of developers and companies worldwide. Microsoft constantly releases updates to fix issues when threats are discovered.
- Open source: It has over 100,000 contributions from programmers working in over 3700 companies outside Microsoft. Also, big companies like Google, Samsung and Unity are guiding the platform's future.
- Large ecosystem:. NET has over 5,000,000 programmers worldwide that can assist you when you encounter technical challenges during development. Also, you can use the large ecosystem to your advantage by incorporating libraries from the NuGet package manager and the Visual Studio Marketplace.
Before outsourcing your software development project, you must ensure the .NET developers have the right skills.
ASP.NET MVC is open-source software that gives access to client-side technologies, allowing programmers to build software quickly. A .NET developer must know how to operate ASP.NET MVC to control every aspect of the application.
Another skill of a .NET developer is the ability to write clean code that makes the software work as intended. Also, the programmer must be able to analyse the code and make changes when needed.
Popular coding languages .NET developers must be familiar with include C#, F# and VB.NET. Aside from that, .NET programmers must understand database applications such as SQL Server, Oracle and NoSQL.
.NET programmers must be able to test the code to ensure that it works as intended. This will help them identify errors early in the development process and fix them.
The ability to manage time will allow the developer to organise tasks and meet project deadlines.
Problem-solving skills will make it easy to develop solutions to complex issues that arise when the project requirements change.
There are several benefits of outsourcing your .NET development project; here are some:
Customised .NET applications
When you outsource .NET developers, they can build a one-of-a-kind software application for your business. This means getting apps that meet the needs of your customers.
Hiring expert .NET programmers will guarantee scalable, robust and secure solutions to any problem that arises during development. They will also provide technical support after development to ensure the application runs smoothly.
Save Time and Money
Outsourcing to a .NET software development company saves time because you don't have to search, screen and onboard the programmers.
Aside from that, you save money because you don't have to pay benefits, set up office space or buy the resources they will use. You can hire flexibly when and how you need the developers.
Focus on What Matters
Outsourcing .NET developers will allow you to focus on your core business activities. While you leave software development to the experts, you will be able to concentrate on promoting your business and increasing revenue.
At Deazy, we make hiring expert .NET programmers extremely easy.
When you send your requirements via our automated platform, we will intelligently match .NET developers with the right skills and experience to build your software product.
Our delivery managers will manage your project from start to finish, ensuring all your requirements are met. We have different engagement models that make outsourcing programmers from our ecosystem easy.
You can build a team of dedicated .NET developers, hire a programmer or augment your in-house team with our experts. Ready to outsource .NET development? Book a call.